Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
• Designs, implements and maintains application components to meet the requirements of a business and documentation of the design
• Development of source code in accordance with the functional specification
• Functional design and the technical design document
• Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan
• Fixes software defects/bugs
• Working experience in software development with Java technologies
• Knowledge of J2SE and J2EE (Java 1.8)
• Working experience with tools like: Eclipse (or IntelliJ IDEA), Maven, SQL Developer, SVN, Git, JUnit, Mokito.
• Working experience with Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data, Hibernate
• Working experience with different RDMS (any of Oracle, MS SQL Server, others), SQL language and Java application servers
• Familiar with the standard software design patterns, web application and web services architectures
• Knowledge of build and deployment processes
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficient communication skills
• Proficient English language skills (written/verbal)
• Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrixed organizations
• Excellent team worker
Education: University degree in Computer Science or related field
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Professional infrastructure
• Join a multinational team
You can apply on http://www.vauban.ro/en/careers-vbn
or send directly your cv on ---@---
In addition to your CV write in the email the announcement code description
Description of the company:
Vauban is an innovative and growing Business processes & IT services company. Continuously looking for new talents, Vauban delivers IT services and newest business solutions for main companies in the region. Working with top 100 premiums companies in several industries, Vauban is leading projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining Vauban, You will be part of a successful team composed of Romanian and international competences, that will allow you to evolve your career and to succeed your projects.
Diversity of missions – in Romania and/or abroad
A career in Vauban makes you benefit from continuous new experiences. Every new project is a chance to benefit from new experience, to develop your knowledge’s curve and to contribute positively to its success. The diversity of the projects will guarantee a rich and comprehensive career with exposure to the latest technologies. You will progress not only by learning from other team members, but also by sharing your knowledge and know-how.
A broad range of Premium clients
You will perform missions with Top 100 Romanian and international companies. Vauban delivers several innovative projects with latest technologies.
A positive environment
You will work within a professional and dynamic team where you can be responsible of your achievements, in a work life balanced environment.
A challenging learning environment
Vauban provides several training programs by giving access to learning environment and documentation. Transversal methodologies will help you to perform your skills. A Senior Consultant is responsible for following your own achievement of several KPIs.
For more than 6 years of activity on the Romanian market, Vauban have been proven a continuous sustainable and healthy growth. This long-term growth is the result of our Clients loyalty, driven by the Vauban capacity to deliver clear added-valuable services in the market.
Social & sportive life
Every month Vauban organizes at least one event with all teams. These events are an opportunity to socialize and share good times with your colleagues.
Vauban promotes the participation to some sportive events (associations, tournaments, cross, sports).
Workshops are done in new places, outside Bucharest.