Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Look down at your resume. Now back to this job description. Now back to your resume. Now think about your current job. Sadly, your job doesn´t sound like this job and it´s not RUPEAL. But if you applied to this job, it could be.
You must consider yourself a fast learner, as you will need to pick up a great deal of concepts and tools in a relatively short period of time in order to be productive.
Main Purpose and Key Responsibilities are:
Act as customer’s local interface for service delivery and support;
Apply customer specific parametering and configuration in the network elements’ subsystems;
Perform SW maintenance activities such as installation & test of technical/change notes /change deliveries;
Carry out independently complex technical activities such a SW upgrades, updates including On-line SW Change Service, Expert Support, Preventive Care and technical audits on site;
On-site support at customers premises participating network operation service, when applicable;
Plan and run a subproject (like SW upgrade, SW change planning, Expert Support and Tailored technical support).
On request perform:
• Installation and/or commissioning and/or integration activities;
• Network expansion activities;
• Technical/customer acceptance testing;
• Implement parametering in the network elements’ subsystems (understands KPI and the impact on the performance of the system);
• Feedback and co-ordination with other service business lines (like Network Planning, System Integration)
Participate multivendor and 3rd party activities (installation, integration, interface troubleshooting);
• Provide technical support (case handling) for customer queries, according to customer contract and internal support model; scope of work depends on role assigned to an engineer.
What we offer:
Anything is possible when you work with RUPEAL. If you love building complex enterprise systems and want the fun and feel of a start-up company, but the solid management and resources of an established business, we are the place for you.
Why else? We offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical! And… we’re hiring like crazy right now, and looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class, and fairly wacky team.