Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are currently looking forward to hire a smart and enthusiastic Costumer Support Engineer.
We are a group of folks who love technologies. Some are programmers, others work on customer support. There are also these guys who spend their lives recruiting, and some others do the possible (and the impossible) to assure everyone’s having the time of their lives.
We develop products, and we provide services.
This Job ad is made by our Staffing unit, which means That we are looking for talented people to work in our partners’ projects, but will be hired by us.
Customer Technical Support service will be used for complementing Purchaser Global Delivery Model for Care services of complete Purchaser installed base with on-site resources for Purchasers end-customer.
Main Purpose and Key Responsibilities are:
• Ticket handling / Customer error corrections;
• Update/ Upgrade handling;
• On-site support/Resident Engineer;
• Troubleshooting and maintenance;
• Provisioning of preventative service information;
• Installation, commissioning, testing and acceptance of HW/SW solutions;
What are the requirements?
• Network monitoring, diagnosis, resolution, routing troubleshooting and configuration in the following plataforms/technologies: IP/ ATM/TDM/Frame-Relay, xDSL, Newbridge, inter-VLAN routing, TCP/IP and IP/MPLS networks;
• Ticket handling (analyze and provide solutions to CIT/customer, escalate to TS in case solution not possible);
• Executes technical tasks requiring specialist skills in own professional area;
• Works independently or with little supervision with the responsibility for solving customer request cases and reporting according to processes;
• Identifies and solves technical problems. Shares knowledge in own professional area and towards organization by delivering input to the common knowledge database;
• Activities may include tasks that must be performed during night hours;
• Supports local/regional/international escalations and projects on demand, ready to travel worldwide;
• 5 years minimum experience in network design (preferably optical)
• Full understanding of the latest ROADM technologies including directionless, contention-less and colourless capabilities.
• Follows Method of procedures documentation for particular tasks like upgrades/updates/audits;
• Prioritizes work based on customer impact, and brings expertise to customer site on need basis;
• Proactively influences to avoid upcoming problems (preventive work);
• Engineers must have a minimum of 6 months of hands-on experience in such products.
What are the benfits?
* Loads of work;
* Free tech events;
* Health insurance;
* Summer Sessions Party (What happens in Summer Sessions, Stays in Summer Sessions).
Are you ready?
Reach us at: ---@---