Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are a technological "school" that uses state-of-the-art technology and constantly focuses on development and innovation. We have a purpose in everything we do: making the lives of people and businesses simpler and happier through technology. We use unique work methodologies that put people at the center of our solutions, putting the technology at your service. Our culture is one of sharing, trust and companionship, with an informal and relaxed atmosphere, encompassing a very diverse network of technological skills and national and international projects.
You can learn more about Novabase here.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join a Novabase's partner project in financial markets.
Within the Agile team, the Test Analyst works closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other Quality Assurance team members. The test analyst should be proficient in conducting unit, integration and front to back tests to ensure that new and existing product functionality are reliable, defect free and function as intended. The Test Analyst analyze the requirements then identify, report, and troubleshoot defects and verify fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner.
What we value:
• Knowledge of approved testing strategies and methodologies and a clear understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.;
• Ability to create, document, verify and execute component-level to user acceptance test plans and test cases;
• Ability to review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies;
• Working knowledge of any flavor of the UNIX operating system. Red Hat is preferred;
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail;
What we offer:
•Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
•Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
•Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Please send your CV to ---@--- with GMG_QA in the email subject