Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are currently hiring for our client based in Lisbon a
Cognos Enterprise Planning (Analyst and Contributor) Specialist (m/f)
This role will act as a main point of contact for Retail UK and Europe business Cognos Enterprise Planning Projects, providing technical guidance and support to the business.
• Developing or assisting in the development of new Cognos Planning projects/enhancements
• Report maintenance & continuous enhancement to ensure reporting is fit for purpose
• Recognise & research issues highlighted by reports
• Documenting of key activities and processes
• Co-ordinating model building within all areas of UK & Europe Retail
• Training users
• Expert knowledge in Cognos Enterprise Planning (Analyst and Contributor)
• Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) or appropriate business experience.
• Solid experience in leading several Cognos implementations
• Cognos Enterprise Planning Certification (not essential)
• Prior experience to data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos Cognos 10+, TM1, Reporting services etc
• Good knowledge of SQL Server (especially using Data Warehouse models)
• A confident communicator with demonstrable communication skills both oral and written
• Ability to understand and implement report specifications with business requirements
• Strong technical, creative and analytical skills
• A driven individual and effective team worker
• Deliver exceptional customer service: As the technical expert, must deliver accurate and timely data to users of that information.
• Ability to prioritise work and work effectively and accurately under pressure
• Embrace change: Tackles tough assignments with initiative, creativity, a value-added mindset, questioning nature, and a sense of urgency.
If you are interested please send us your Resume in english with the reference Cog_2017 to