Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Stefanini is a global IT services company with over 85 offices in 39 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia in 35 languages. Since 1987, Stefanini has been providing offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development, IT infrastructure outsourcing (helpdesk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world.
We are recruiting an IT Business Analyst to integrate a project in a company dedicated to improve urban mobility, with offices in Lisbon.
• Engage with Product Manager and Product Owners to prioritize user stories and support development.
• Collaborate with product development team to synthesize, articulate and document business objectives and requirements;
• Identify and analyse problems and issues that may affect the successful adoption of solutions;
• Create Requirements documentation and supporting artifacts;
• Plan, conduct and monitor testing to ensure finished product quality;
• Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities;
• Work closely with other Business Analysts on the product team to ensure coherence in deliverables, approaches and solutions;
• Support the product team to achieve strategic goals by engaging and assisting as needed on other tasks.
• >5 years of professional experience in Business Analysis and Design of business processes in IT;
• Experience and knowledge of business analysis principles, methodologies and analytics tools (including SQL, is a plus);
• Being comfortable in the domains of process modeling, process monitoring, business rules and business event based technologies will be valued;
• Exhibit an ability to think and understand systems from both functional and technical perspective and plan strategical;
• Experience of communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
• Experience working in an Agile setting, writing User stories, User Story Mapping and working in an agile tool (Jira, Aha);
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills;
• Fluency in English.
Applications: Send your curriculum for
with the reference BA_0817.