Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
Working based from Lisbon (coolest city in Europe), this is what you will be doing:
• Manage operating systems Window), application software, system management tools and infrastructure;
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability;
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies;
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks;
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems;
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution;
• Collaborate with Support team and Development team to identifying root cause of product issues or potential bottle necks.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
• More than 6 years of experience as a system administrator;
• Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based environments;
• Knowledge in Cloud Solutions Based (Azure);
• Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware);
• Experience with monitoring systems;
• Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef);
• Scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python);
• Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP);
• Availability to travel and learn;
• Communicator and team focused;
• Diligent and innovative;
• Goal oriented;
• Excellent analysis and designing skills;
• Fluent in English.
• Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
• Good compensation package with attractive variable component;
• Flexible and informal environment;
• Adjusted and on-going training;
• Meritocracy based culture;
• Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee 🙂
Are you ready to the challenge?
Please apply us by sending a message to our HR email at ---@--- with the reference SeniorSysAdmin
When you are sending us your CV, you are giving us consent for your personal data to be processed for Papersoft’s recruiting purposes and to have them stored for one year. In case you want to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, you must send us an e-mail to ---@---