Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Agile Coach (M/F)
Omnibees Portugal is recruiting an Agile Coach (M/F) for our team in Faro, Portugal.
The candidate will integrate the research and development team.
We are looking for a professional who can assess the state of maturity of our department in terms of “Agile”, which we started in 2012, and that can raise the industry’s standards of excellence, transforming culture, motivation and organization with real impact on People, structure, process and the delivery of products that are part of the Omnibees portfolio of innovative solutions.
The professional will be responsible for:
- Train and assist the implementation of agile methodologies in the company;
- Support the different teams with their broad responsibilities and processes;
- Demonstrate Agile added value to all business areas, including administration, product and development;
- Training all elements of IT teams in Agile methodology;
- Extract KPI (Key Performance Indicators) across Agile Methodologies;
- Encourage and support the work teams;
- Motivate teams, promoting an excellent work environment;
- Stimulate continuous improvement;
- Coordinate teams through daily meetings;
- Accompany, unlock and include all stakeholders in activities such as retrospectives, daily, grooming, planning and backlog management sessions.
- 3 years of experience in Scrum and Agile as Agile Coach;
- Proven experience in implementing and moving to "Agile" in different IT departments;
- Experience in cultural change and with a long-term Top-Down vision that serves business expectations, teams and quality of deliveries.
What we offer:
- Ability to evolve agile skills, change management and leadership;
- Possibility of working in flexible time regime;
- Hourly availability to develop their own projects;
-Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team;
-Integration in innovative and ambitious projects;
-Wages compatible with the function and experience.
To join our team, please send you application with the CV with the indication of the title of the advertisement. ---@---