Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Founded in 1995, NOESIS is a Portuguese IT consultancy company specialized in providing services and solutions aimed at supporting its clients to increase competitiveness, facilitate management, reduce costs and optimize processes. As a result of the company's strategic focus, NOESIS is the leader in the Portuguese Quality Management market for independent provision of software testing services, according to a IDC study.
Currently, NOESIS has over 500 employees different locations: Lisbon, Oporto, Coimbra, Brussels, São Paulo, Dublin and Rotterdam ensuring adequate responses to Client's challenges in Portugal and other international markets.
In 2016, it had a turnover 28.7 million Euros and its offer is structured in the following Business Units - Quality Management; Business Intelligence; Infrastructure Solutions; Agile Solutions; Enterprise Solutions; Enterprise Resource Planning and Professional Services. These services are developed in the sectors in which the company operates, such as Telecommunications, Financial Sector, Retail, Public Administration, Health, Services and Industry.
In order to respond to the challenges of an increasingly demanding and competitive economy, NOESIS is committed to continuously improving its team and hiring the best talent for its projects. The dedication of the teams, coupled with the audacity that makes us look for the best solutions for our Customers, is the foundation that allows us to affirm NOESIS as a reference in the Information Technology sector.
NOESIS is currently seeking applications with the following profile:
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
. This position will be responsible for the maintenance & enhancement of existing programs, development and testing of new programs.
. Development SAS, R & WPS
• Development, tests & documentation of SAS programs (enhancements & projects)
. Production Monitoring
• Follow up of Infocenter batches
• Launch & Follow up of SAS FM-Oxygene platform
• Capacity Management follow up
• Access Management delivery
• Degree in Computer Science or similar;
• Minimum of 2 years significant experience in consulting or development on SAS technologies;
• SAS is mandatory, WPS & R would be a plus
• Linux, Windows (.ksh + .bat)
• SAS FM is not mandatory (training can be provided);
• Insurance & Finance functional knowledge (nice to have)
• Ability to work in a multicultural context;
• Experience of working alongside internal and external providers in an international context;
• Ability to work as a group;
• Ability to instill confidence;
• Rigor and ability to synthesize;
• Efficient communication;
• Sense of commitment;
• Proactivity and results orientation;
• Ability to travel
English: Independent user (min. B1)
French: it’s a plus
NOESIS promotes the evolution and professional development of its employees. We also provide an attractive salary package in accordance with the levels of experience and profile presented.
If you meet these conditions and are interested in joining a young and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV, in the Europass format to ---@--- , including the job reference 002_BI_SAS_02_18_00. Please check www.noesis.pt to see all of the opportunities we currently have open or feel free to send us a spontaneous application.