Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Spring Professional is hiring for its multinational client an Android Developer (M/F), for Porto.
- Write code that is consistent and clean both in formatting style and design with mutually agreed Android coding practices;
- Collaborate with the Product, Design, and QA teams during feature development;
- Participate in Code Reviews;
- Actively contribute to the adoption of strong application architecture, development best practices, and new technologies;
- Maintain build systems and write unit tests;
- Be an active contributing part of an agile development team (daily stand-ups, weekly planning meetings, retrospectives, etc.).
- University degree in IT;
- 3 years of experience (the last 2 dedicated to mobile);
- Have an understanding of good software development practices/patterns/architecture, including unit testing and integration testing;
- Understand and utilize Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Have high proficiency in Java, Kotlin;
- Experience with RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit;
- Experience with version control systems e.g. Git/Mercurial;
- Strong experience developing and integrating with APIs;
- Experience with android testing frameworks like Espresso;
- Experience with Scrum / agile methodologies.