Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Spring Professional is hiring for its multinational client in the automotive industry a WAN Specialist (M/F), for S.João da Madeira.
- Definition and deployment of global WAN standards;
- Qualification, analysis, resolution and management of WAN incidents. Analysis and follow-up of network traffic and performance;
- Optimize and maintain QoS performance across the WAN (identify, characterize and define the applications, configuration tracking);
- Work closely with global telco operators and service providers to optimise service processes and procedures both technically and financially, to continuously improve support processes, to design new solutions;
- Support sites in managing WAN services/Provide L3 Support (training and support documentation, monitoring tools, installation of HW, troubleshooting);
- Dashboard follow-up and evolution, optimize monthly reporting;
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring tools (Netflow, mrtg, cacti);
- Qualification of new application before Go-live.
- Degree in Networking Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years in the WAN area or equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge of WAN infrastructure technology;
- Excellent knowledge of WAN optimization and QoS products (Riverbed, Silver Peak) and SD-WAN technology;
- Experience in scripting and programming using opensource tools (netflow, mrtg, linux, php, perl, postgresql);
- Knowledge of security infrastructure (internet access, firewalling, VPN);
- Knowledge on conferencing system (MS-Lync, CISCO Jabber) and telepresence system (CISCO) would be advantageous;
- Management of international telecom operators.