Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Kantar Worldpanel is the world leader in consumer knowledge and insights based on continuous consumer panels. Combining market monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored market research solutions, we deliver both the big picture and the fine detail that inspire successful actions by our clients. Our expertise about what people buy or use – and why – has become the market currency for brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations internationally.
We are seeking a IT Field Technician to join our dynamic and innovative team. The key role is being a bridge between the services business customers expect from IT and services IT is able to provide. He or she will run IT initiatives that meet business goals, managing and coordinating all the activities related to IT field and being the main interlocutor between our company and our IT external partners whenever there are issues or needs (Business or Globally). The successful candidate will be a hands-on, resilient individual, who will need to be able to manage different situations and overcome challenges and setbacks.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate business needs with IT external partners.
- Give assistance to users in solving IT issues related to business applications (problems resolution, reinstallation, malfunction search, etc.).
- Serve as a bridge linking the business community and IT to ensure the services IT provides align efficiently with the needs of the business.
- Identify improvement opportunities and define technical requirements to help IT teams design hardware or software solutions.
- Coordinate users and business needs VS. IT external partners (VPN Requests, Shared E-mails, etc.).
- Help non-technical personnel to understand technology constraints and what to expect after new hardware or software is introduced.
- Track business automatisms (alerts, incidents raises, etc.).
- Track business applications and batch.
- Give training to users about general office tools.
- IT-related degree or technical qualification.
- Similar professional experience.
- Experience with Windows 10 (being capable of material and software set-up, modify computer system parameters and understanding the Active Directory).
- Experience with Windows Server and MS Office (2013 & 2016).
- Scripting programming languages knowledge (VBS, Python, Powershell, etc.).
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to connect and influence cross-functionally at all levels.
- Knowledge of both technical and business terminology.
- Able to manage multiple requests simultaneously effectively.
- Able to coordinate multiple activities.
- Able to clear communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrates ability to meet targets and mitigate risks.
- Ability to see the bigger picture while providing IT services.
- Fluent English.
- Lisbon based.
- Collaborative approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High levels of emotional maturity and resilience.
- Ability to think out of the box and three steps ahead.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Positive mind-set and high stress tolerance.
- Excellent decision-making and communication skills.
- Excellent in pro actively communicate and mitigate escalations.
- Solid troubleshooting skills.
To formalize your application send your updated CV to ---@--- with the reference "IT Field Technician" or submit it using the link bellow
If you are not contacted within 15 days of your application, your CV will go to our database for future reference, if you do not want your CV to be stored in our database, send an e-mail with the request.