Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Your responsibilities include:
• Translate product vision and requirements into software design.
• Write clean, documented and maintainable code following best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, etc.).
• Design, test and document systems designed and built by CTG, sometimes in consultation with users, in accordance with agreed specifications.
• Collaborate with other developers, testers, and system engineers to ensure quality product enhancements.
• Add new features and integrations to our tools and interact with the European Claranet technical community.
• Contribute ideas for iterative improvements to code, best practice and Claranet technical culture.
• Propose new and innovative solutions to improve customer satisfaction and performance, decreasing systems complexity.
• Participate in the product design process, assessing feasibility and building proof of concept solutions.
• Analyzing complex infrastructure, processes and procedures.
• Documenting, mentoring and training operational teams to reduce escalations.
• Modifying existing systems in accordance with agreed specifications.
• Responding to escalations from operational teams for technical issues in a timely fashion.
You must have?
• Good spoken and written English language – used throughout the Claranet Group.
• Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and / or a relevant experience in your industry showing career progression and increasing responsibility in line with a constantly expanding skill set.
• 1+ years of web application development experience, producing standards compliant HTML5, CSS and JS.
• 3+ years of experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
• 3+ years of experience of writing software in either Perl and/or Python.
• Ability to produce reliable, user driven, well-tested, high-quality code.
• Experience in working with software revision control systems (preferably Git).
• Familiar with, or experience in systems driving continuous integration and continuous deployment (e.g. Jenkins)
• Experience implementing High Availability (HA) and distributed systems/platform design.
• Good understanding of modern computer networking, including IPv6.
• Good understanding of HTTP, DNS and SQL.
· Good salary package according to the job applied for
· Work with a ambitious and motivated team
· Participation in projects technologically attractive
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to
with the subject "Web Inf Eng Dev".