Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Web Applications Architect
AUSY is a world-leading technology consulting & engineering company with over 7.000 consultants in 48 regional delivery centers worldwide. A global network of highly skilled experts handling projects and services in transport, banking & insurance, aerospace & defence security, telecoms & media, automotive, energy & utilities, life sciences & health and the public sector (governments).
We are growing our Portuguese Team so we’re looking for a Web Applications Architect to integrate our clients project, based in Lisbon. The Web Applications Architect will integrate the Technology & Functional Services team of the company and work closely with Web Apps Development Team. This individual will be responsible for designing, validating and approving the software solutions and its architectures.
Your responsibilities include:
• Design software solutions and its architectures;
• Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for the several projects;
• Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation;
• Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion, providing technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers;
• Consistently monitor the solutions’ implementation to ensure that are developed according to the initial design, best practices and coding standards;
• Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions;
• Determine non-functional requirements for new software or applications;
• Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry.
You must have:
• BSc or MSc on Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field;
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
• Experience in Microsoft technologies (last versions of .Net framework) and tools (VSTS, …), Web APIs, digital certificates and security concerns;
• Good knowledge in best practices (name conventions, code analysis, stylecop, …);
• Experience in DevOps practice (continuous integration, …);
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture ;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner;
• Fluent in English.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV for
, with the subject “webapparchitect_150319_lx”.