Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Outsystems Technical Manager
AUSY is a world-leading technology consulting & engineering company with over 7.000 consultants in 48 regional delivery centers worldwide. A global network of highly skilled experts handling projects and services in transport, banking & insurance, aerospace & defence security, telecoms & media, automotive, energy & utilities, life sciences & health and the public sector (governments).
We are growing our Portuguese Team so we’re looking for an Outsystems Technical Manager to integrate our clients project, based in Lisbon. The Portfolio Manager will report to the Outsystems Solutions Manager, with a main responsibility to map, define the architecture and lead the technical team.
Your responsibilities include:
• Mapping business needs into requirements / use cases to be developed;
• Define solution architecture (with Outsystems) to meet business needs;
• Backlog management and delivery planning
• Manage and monitor the development team(s)
• Responsible for the quality of deliveries of the most junior teams / technicians
• Support project management (eg, planning and design, testing)
• Ensure the passage of the solutions to the Operation in the following areas:
• Maintenance / Administration: passing the solutions / assets to other external partners
You must have:
• Computer Science, Information Systems Degree;
• 3-5 Years of experience with Outsystems technology;
• Consistent development and solution practice with some team management experience;
• Experience with wire-framing and other user experience techniques or tools (e.g., mockups) to validate stakeholder requirements and facilitate transition to teams;
• Ability to handle multiple profiles of internal interlocutors with different levels of computer proficiency;
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV for
, with the subject “outsysmanag_150319_lx”.