Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
IT Portfolio Manager
AUSY is a world-leading technology consulting & engineering company with over 7.000 consultants in 48 regional delivery centers worldwide. A global network of highly skilled experts handling projects and services in transport, banking & insurance, aerospace & defence security, telecoms & media, automotive, energy & utilities, life sciences & health and the public sector (governments).
We are growing our Portuguese Team so we’re looking for a IT Portfolio Manager to integrate our clients project, based in Lisbon. The Portfolio Manager will report to the Projects & Innovation Director, with a main responsibility to centralize and managing all IT Assets, platforms and app releases.
Your responsibilities include:
• Centralize and manage all new applications related to the company systems and / or requests associated with micro-computing (e.g. Microsoft licenses, installation printers, and other equipment);
• Elaborate / monitor releases plan for each of the applications / platforms - based on the priority of the developments;
• Ensure the follow-up of the requests from their origin, through the approval to the implementation;
• Track / Monitor the SLAs defined with each of the partners (systems and others);
• Support in the preparation of technology budgets, based on the knowledge of the order history.
You must have:
• Computer Science, Information Systems or Management Degree;
• 2-3 Years experience in similar functions, preferably in the Financial sector;
• Fluent in English, oral and written (required);
• Advanced MS Office tools (especially Excel, Project, ...);
• Use of portfolio management tools (e.g., JIRA);
• Proficient in managing initiatives and partners including planning and dependencies;
• Ability to analyse requests and propose priorities (e.g. new developments in system, micro informatics applications);
• Survey and monitoring of the application map (e.g. complete listing of support systems and their respective relationships, dependencies, and versions);
• Monitoring and review of SLAs;
• Ability to handle multiple profiles of internal interlocutors with different levels of computer proficiency;
• Ability to work well in a very large and international team;
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV for
, with the subject “itportman_150319_lx”.