Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
AUSY is a world-leading technology consulting & engineering company with over 7.000 consultants in 48 regional delivery centers worldwide. A global network of highly skilled experts handling projects and services in transport, banking & insurance, aerospace & defence security, telecoms & media, automotive, energy & utilities, life sciences & health and the public sector (governments).
We are growing our Portuguese Team so we’re looking for a Information Analyst to integrate our clients project, based in Lisbon. The Information Analyst will report to the Information Systems Manager, with a main responsibility identify and analyse all business needs that the company generates.
Your responsibilities include:
• Identification and analysis of business needs with the various areas of the company.
• Designing and Implementing Data Models in SQL Server;
• Design and implementation of integration process in SSIS and SQL;
• Identify and perform, in an autonomous way, test cases to the functionalities implemented;
• Support the management of implementation projects, namely: (i) Planning and design; (ii) Conducting tests; (iii) Dependencies (Management);
• Ensure the corrective / evolutionary maintenance of assigned data assets (models);
You must have:
• 2-3 years experience in Consulting (management consulting and / or systems), preferably with projects in Banking;
• Degree in Economics, Management, Mathematics or Engineering;
• Experience in functional and technical analysis of business needs;
• Ability to handle multiple profiles of internal interlocutors with different levels of computer proficiency:
• Fluent in English, oral and written;
• Advanced MS Office tools (especially Excel);
• Good knowledge in SQL (mandatory), preferably in Microsoft environment
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV for
, with the subject “infoanalyst_150319_lx”.