Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Junior Frontend Developer
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Junior Frontend Developer to integrate our Client internal team (Health Sector), based in Porto. The Junior Frontend Developer main responsibility aim to guarantee the necessary developments for the implementation of the order and its regulation under the new system of information of primary health care.
Your responsibilities include:
• Develop software, performing its coding through the technology indicated below;
• Develop new user-facing features;
• Comment on the code, detailing the methods and procedures used, and create the necessary documentation, in order to ensure the continuity and maintenance of the same by the company;
• Analyse and fix detected bugs;
• Produce and maintain the documentation associated with the profile, in a totally clear and rigorous manner.
You must have:
• Higher academic education in relevant area for the profile, preferably in Mathematics, Management, Engineering or Information Technologies;
• +2 years’ experience in web application development;
• +2 years’ experience with Angular, Angular.js and Spring Frameworks.
• Proven experience with Agile Methodologies.
• Experience with Java Programming Language.
• Experience with REST, JPA, eclipselink, SQL and Weblogic.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/734