Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Managing IT talents for 25 years we stand out for our dedication to every single one of our employees. We invest in everyone?s personal development in order to help the entire team growth, and keep a strong connection with the community.
We?re the Human voice in iT.
We're looking for an experienced Data Architect to join our team.Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and understand business requirements to guide the creation of a comprehensive, coherent, and effective overall data architecture;
- Responsible for designing and implementing detailed data warehouse models and data mappings;
- Perform performance optimization and tuning on new and/or existing data warehouse implementations;
- Maintain and develop various database scripts and tools to facilitate the automation process;
- Partner with business groups to gather, refine and document requirements for reporting projects (Including Data Warehouse, ETL and Reporting Platform changes);
- Be involved in the development lifecycle of all reporting projects (ETL, Database and Analytics);
- Implement continuous review and improvement of recurring SQL processes, ensuring maximum throughput, efficiency and data quality, liaising with the DBA, and other relevant parties as needed;
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance with respect to data warehousing best practices and quality documentation and controls;
- Provide overall guidance to stakeholders with regards to creative data profiling and integration recommendations;
- Provide detailed documentation, end user training and knowledge-transfer services to internal customers.
- Demonstrated experience of writing and optimising SQL queries within MS SQL Server, design and implementation of a multi-dimensional Data Warehouse;
- Practical understanding of multidimensional modelling, Data Warehousing concepts and methodologies, star/snow flake schemas, and how BI tools interact with the underlying data structure and Metadata;
- Excellent analytical / problem solving ability;
- Flexible and adaptable in the approach to address customer and business needs;
- Desire to learn about cutting edge technologies and apply them to our systems;
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team.
Education & Experience:
- Computer Science related degree or equivalent qualification;
- 3 plus years working with a large-scale Enterprise MS SQL Server implementation;
- An excellent knowledge of Data Warehousing design, development and management processes;
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, effective knowledge-sharing skills and decision-making abilities;
- Fluent English is essential (both spoken and written);
- Experience in ETL technologies and concepts desirable;
- Experience of Tableau, Hadoop desirable.
Send your resumé to ---@--- with the subject MG_Data Architect.