Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We might be looking for you!
The delivery management service supervises the maintenance in operational conditions of applications and infrastructures, as well as their evolution with quality and cost. They are the direct intermediary with customers and are responsible for the proper operational execution, costs and quality of service provided, in accordance with the established SLA agreed between customers and suppliers.
The activities of the Service Delivery Manager include the following activities:
- Ensuring the smooth operation of applications and managing operations for a specific client
- Ensuring a quality and trustworthy relationship with the client
- Contribute to the definition of SLAs and associated communication
- Ensuring compliance with service commitments
- Put in place improvement plans with the recipient of the service
- Organize and lead operational committees
- Ensure application consistency, change management, incident management, problem management, crisis management, configuration management
- Participate in the drafting of pre-sales and quotations
- Coordinate project docking
- Prepare production and follow-up of important projects (capacity, process)
- Contribute to the economic balance of their service
- Have a good knowledge of the client's activities
-very good knowledge of datacenter infrastructures and public clouds. Knowledge of SAP environments is a (big) plus.
-Management of the delivery infrastructure of several applications
-SAP Advanced (10 to 14 years included)
-Cloud Advanced (10 to 14 years included)
-Relation client (6 to 9 years included)
Are you the one?.